Over the past 26 years, I have covered every area of working in the white water industry. Raft guiding paddle boats and oar boats, trip leading commercial trips and expedition trips, running guide course, rescue / evacuation course, safety kayaking course and trip leading course, kayak instruction, ducky trips, ops manager, consultant for companies, video and photo kayaking, river exploration and expedition kayak trips. I simply just love being on the river and serving humanity. As i have always said, " I am simply living the dream".

sábado, 26 de marzo de 2011

Another Day in My Office

The River Alseseca in Veracruz State, Mexico is becoming known as one of the top creeking destinations in centrel America. The best time for Paddling is from September to January and then it starts to get low, but will always be good fun. I first explored this river in 1998 on my second trip out to Mexico, it has various sections that can be run and all are just a blast. If anyone is planning on going out to explore the awsome white water that Mexico has to offer, give send me a mail and i can send you all the river descriptions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario